Tuesday, July 23, 2013

wanderlust

It's been really cold in Sydney in the past 2 days and looking at these pictures made me feel a bit warmer already.

27 Signs You're A Backpacker



Ha Long Bay - Vietnam

Ha Long Bay by wirallie, via Flickr





Angkor Wat Temple, Siem Reap, Cambodia

Hanoi



Hammock in Gili Trawangan, Indonesia

My friends have been planning on an epic Europe trip lately, but I have a strong feeling that it is not going to happen (lack of organisation, my visa issue etc). It came to my mind yesterday that I should go explore South East Asia, my home region, instead of Europe next year. It's cheap and I won't need to apply for visas to visit, being ASEAN and all. In my list are Bali (in style), Lombok, and Batam in Indonesia, then Ho Chi Min, Hanoi and Halong Bay in Vietnam, and then Cambodia for Angkor Wat.  At the moment I'm looking to go for 4 weeks... depending on the amount of leave I would accumulate from work I guess.

Have anyone been to Vietnam & Cambodia and have any tips to share? x

No comments:

Post a Comment