Tuesday, August 21, 2012

white straps baby




Image 3 of ASOS FLIPPER Flat Leather Sandals with Colour Block Cross Straps


1. Vogue Australia - September. I don't usually buy magazines but this month's cover is so beautiful so I just have to have it. pictured also Maccas' white chocolate iced mocha (GJ's ones are better)
2. Eating big breakfast at home like a boss.
3. Weekend uniform. I tracked down this leopard print jeans like a mad woman since I saw it at aelie's  blog a few months ago. I was so happy when I found it sitting sad in a rack at Cotton On for $15. I think it already paid itself considering the amount that I wear it. My ASOS Aggie boots have also paid itself too...(seriously I wear them everyday this winter - I got back to flats a few weeks ago and realised how much shorter I am without the 5cm boost.. sighhh) dont you love it when you buy stuff dirt cheap and they end up to be super comfortable and awesome in general??
4. just bought these ASOS Flipper sandals
5. Wearing my most recent ebay purchase to see Bourne legacy.. This shirt is an ASOS copy that I got from a Chinese seller on eBay. It actually has pretty decent quality so I'm happy. 

Outfit deets #1: Cotton On leopard jeans, Cotton on black top, Portmans waterfall knit cardi, ASOS Aggie boots. #2: Ebay heart prints button up shirt, the same cardi, Sass & Bide denim, plus the usual suspects: Michael kors gold watch, T&Co ring, Oroton Blum Hobo bag

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment