My ASOS order came on monday this week and I absolutely love it. these are what I bought:
ASOS Aggie boots
cream aran jumper
The Aggie boots is gorgeous and comfortable despite of the 8.5cm heels. I don't even notice the heels when I wear it, feels more like a 5cm-er for me. the colour is exactly the same as pictured. the cream jumper is nice and comfortable too despite of having a little loose knit on the arm (so it looks like a mini hole). I thought that it's going to be a thin jumper but it is quite thick and cozy.
I didn't think that the cream jumper is a 'basic' but then realised that they may be more versatile than the grey pullover that I planned to buy. made this polyvore as a reminder just in case if im having a moment of 'idonnowhattowearwithmyjumper'
anyway Lydia awarded me with Versatile blogger awards! yay so apparently I'm versatile haha. I thought that I only write about clothes and crap haha. hopefully I'll be able to write more different and interesting stuff in the future. Thanks again Lydia for the award! :)
1. add the award to your blog
2. Thank the blogger who gave it to you and post a link to their blog
3. mention 7 random things about yourself
4. list the rules
5. give the award to 10 bloggers
6. Inform all 10 bloggers by leaving a comment on their blog
no 1,2,4, tick tick tick. now 7 randoms about myself:
1. my favourite ice cream flavour ever is mango.
2. I know how to drive but I don't have a car so I don't drive.
3. I hate winter with passion! but I like how you get to wear so much layers and stuff
4. My choice of coffee is latte with one sugar.
5. I don't like white bread or most bread in general. I always buy wholemeal/multigrain and I toast them most of the time.
6. I love love cheese but my bf is lactose intolerant. so if i'm alone and I have cheese in front of me, expect me to go wildddddddddddddddd.
7. I'm a yoga and pilates fan but these days i go to Body combat classes too :)
I'd really like to tag people for this but most of them that I'd like to tag have already been tagged and posted :\ so no tags for now!
anyway shit day in Sydney today! but I'm proud of myself for being able to drag my ass to work this morning hahaha (typing this on my lunch break) you all have a good day/weekend!!