Monday, October 22, 2012

asos-holic

Goddammit ASOS. Why do you make shopping so easy and why are you oh-so-affordable.. especially with your discount codes! Here's a couple of things that I bought lately....




Image 1 of ASOS FRISK Leather Stud Flat SandalsImage 1 of ASOS Metal Plate Bow Waist Belt
I have received everything above except for the stripe dress and also the bow belt. All fits well (I am size 8 and always buy UK10, but I know some size 8 people can still fit to UK8) except the sandals, which is about half size too big (I'm size 38/7.5AU and I bought UK 6... should have bought UK5) but it's not so noticeable so its fine. The quality of the printed dresses are meh... I actually expected better but for $16 ish each I'm not complaining. Not sure why I keep buying from them when I know that their quality is in par with Chica booti/Valleygirl/the likes... maybe it's the idea of receiving and opening a box from mr postman.

Have a good week everyone xxxx :)

4 comments:

  1. Asos shoes are always notoriously big! I love that bow belt :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. bow belt is actually smaller than I thought it will be. still cute though :) I bought size 6 because I wear size 6 on aggie boots. I guess we should size down for sandals then.

      Delete
  2. I haven't looked on asos for ages, was getting bored with it but that striped dress is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just received this yesterday and it is actually cute! I struggled a bit to get in though but it fits well :) yeah I don't check ASOS as much now.. mostly only on sale time.

      Delete