Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Last weeeekenddddd


I love fried chicken. I was craving for a bowl of these Korean style fried chicken with soy sauce last Friday so I went to grab some from Arisun in Sydney's Haymarket. They are truly awesome. I would go as far as saying that they are as delicious as the KFC variety. The boy thinks that KFC is more epic though. We had these with a bowl of slimey Korean black sauce noodle.. not too sure what it's called.. jjangmyun??? Korean experts please help me here. Anyway I'm not the biggest fan; I hated the instant noodle version of these but this one is Arisun is quite ok for me. Conclusion for my meal in Arisun: definitely get the fried chicken, after all these are what made them famous. The other Korean menu are ok too but they don't give enough side dishes (only kimchi). Price is not too bad but they are a bit more expensive than the other Korean restaurants. 

Mr Australia Bear took a bath along my laundry on Saturday. My dad bought me this bear on his business trip here ages ago, before I moved to Sydney, and I brought it along with me when I move here.  Anyway on Saturday I went for a friends birthday but the pictures there is not blog-worthy (too full of drunkard geeks)

Pretty flowers on my backyard. I love spring. Love it love it love it. How vibrant are the colours?

Do you know just how hard it is to take picture of your feet? I saw a lot of instagrammers/bloggers doing this. You actually have to lean forward a lot to take picture of your feet without your dress getting on the way. My dress is still blocking the way. The sandals are from ASOS btw

 Me and the Mr went for a drive after we went to the city for his work (no he's not that sort of workholic or corporate slave). I thought we should go to Watsons Bay but we wandered to Vaucluse and stopped on one road because we saw a couple with beach gears walking into a public but gated road. I found out that the property name is 'Carrara house' (sorry if I spell it wrong) and behind that there's the Milk beach which is gorgeous. You can see the city from here.

Yeah like that. The angle of this view makes it looks like I'm in Mosman in-the-other-side-of-the-bridge. Oh and hey there's my feet again.
                                     
Oh hey its me again. Not exactly in beachwear. Excuse me for being pale. Can't wait to get the summer glow again. 

 Thats the Mr doing the duck face. It's his favourite pose.

 We also stopped at Vaucluse house. Its quite pretty, but not as pretty as I expected. Maybe because its gardens is not in full bloom as yet?

I mentioned that I went to the city before Vaucluse. We went to Broadway and bought this baby from the almighty Tar-jay for $79 in their big home sale.Pretty sure that's in OK value. I LOVE IT. I didn't realise that I have that much jewels though. 
 
First selfie via the new mirror.  I wear a trench coat with this outfit on Monday. To think about it the bag doesn't really match the dress but it looks good with the trench.

A spare ribs with rice dish from a local Chinese restaurant named 'Delicious Chinese Cuisine'. They are not that delicious. I could have spent the BF's $8 on a much better Thai nearby. From these day on I shall be suspicious to restaurants that uses 'delicious' 'yummy' or whatever on their name.

Hope you all have a great weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment