Images are from Pinterest. If you own these pictures and would like to be credited here please do let me know.
Spring is here! Nothing makes me happier than a good day where the sky is blue and the shine is shining. It's not quite summer yet but you can feel the warmth in the air. The flowers around my neighbourhood have started blooming. Flanellete pijamas are already packed and flimsy shorts and tees are out. I'm heading to the G-C in 22 days to get a head start and I just can't wait; a holiday is long overdue! I feel like I missed out so much stuff last summer due to the rain and all, so this year I'm going to go make the most out of summer. I have so many things that I want to do but sadly can only do it on weekends (first world white collar problem) and most of the times I forgot what I want to do on the weekend that I can actually do it, if that makes sense.
I'm gonna list out what I want to do this summer here so that I remember, and hey maybe give you some inspiration too:
- Don't buy too much summer dresses. I know they are cute but they are likely to be out-of-fashion next summer. Florals are ok though because they're gonna stick around in spring/summer for the next 100 years.
- Wear ankle boots with dresses
- Wear a huge hat for extra sun protection and extra chic-ness
- Eat ridiculous amount of fruit. Peaches, nectarines, grapes, mangoes, strawberries, blueberries.. the list is endless.
- Drink ridiculous amount of water.
- Do a lot of up-dos. I used to cut my hair for summer but I find it easier to keep your hair off your face when you have longer hair - up do's are the way to go!
- Go to the other bath in Coogee Beach..
- Go swim in the Bondi Iceberg
- Cancel gym membership and buy bulk passes to pools.. yes yes I know I'm not a good healthy girl but indoor training is not my thing.. My mom got me to a swimming squad when I was very little. At that time I hated it so much that I never go to a pool for a good 6 years until last year when I started swimming again. It is now my main choice of work out :)
- Buy a boogie board (I know surf board are cooler but I'm crap at it so..)
- Go to Luna Park. The mr asked me to go 4 years ago but that never happens. This summer I should really really go.
- Do picnic dates with my girl friends
- Go to Hunter Valley. I always go there during winter so I want to check out what they look like in summer.
I am so ready for summer. Bring it on!!