Friday, January 13, 2012

2012 goals

One of my 2012 resolutions is to enjoy life and document it more. and what better way is there to do so other than 'le blogging'? I have had many blogs before that I fail to upkeep, and this year, I swear, I plan to blog at least twice a week. I'd also like to do some outfit posts (still figuring out how to take pictures in the morning using my camera.. for some reason I can't change its timer from 3 sec to 10 sec.. 3 sec is not enough for me to pose duh..) and make the blog as me as possible.

Anyways. So I am now just back into the adult reality.. back to work and stuff.. from a 1 month holiday in my home country (and 3 days recovering from jet lag). My holiday was really good despite of the sickness and rain and traffic and polution, which are expected. Meeting and catching up with family and all friends is always good isn't it. the worst part of my holiday is of course the goodbyes.. it doesn't get any easier even when I've lived far away from my parents for more than 4 years now. I of course get the mini-few hours episode of being depressed and sad to know that I'm alone again in another country.. but after a shaky flight and a few good sleeps, I think I'm coping well with coming back to 'real life'.

I didn't shop as much as I have expected when I was in Indonesia, though my boy did (tailored suits, shirts, men shoes are so much cheaper there.. women's clothing are not that much cheaper). I do think that I shop ENOUGH, and imposed a shopping ban for myself once I landed in Sydney, BUT ASOS, well they screw it all. I 'accidentally' bought the following :D

Image 1 of ASOS PETITE Exclusive High Waisted Wide Leg Trousers
Asos PETITE Exclusive High Waist pants
Image 1 of ASOS PETITE Exclusive Tuxedo Jumpsuit With Ruffle Detail
ASOS Petite Tuxedo jumpsuit with ruffle details
(Gonna look so good with my Jeffrey Campbell wedges)
Image 1 of ASOS PETITE Exclusive Lace Pencil Skirt
ASOS Petite Lace Pencil Skirt
Image 1 of ASOS PETITE Exclusive Lace Knicker Shorts
ASOS Petite Lace knicker shorts
(Planning to wear this with slouchy black tees)
Image 1 of Motel Pencil Skirt High Waisted Leopard Print
Motel Leopard Pencil Skirt
Image 4 of ASOS Cotton Pussybow Blouse
ASOS Cotton pussybow blouse
(bought AU 10 by accident, hopefully its not too big! I look forward for this item the most)

Voguettes have been raving about their delivery lately (4 days I heard) so hoping to get these items really soon! I also bought this Pinnochio wedges from Wittner yesterday for $60
Pinochio-Wittner Shoes, Fashion wedges
I have been looking for a brown wedges for ages and this one is perrrrrrfectttt. I also really want this red pumps but I didn't get it because they don't have my size in store yesterday :(
Jasper-Wittner Shoes, Fashion heels
Going to look around on the weekends.. if I find it on my size then, well, God of Shoes must want me to have this baby!! though I really shouldn't.. my attempts to follow my shopping ban is laughable... I swear I'm not gonna shop again from February!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SAVINGS HERE I COMEEEE

have a great friday folks........ xxxxxxxxxxxx

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with your goals for this year :) i'm so with you with enjoying life and documenting it more! I love all your asos buys! I hope you can find those red shoes, they are gorgeous :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just came back from my Indonesian trip as well, but except i spent a fair amount on work clothes and shoes. I agree that saying goodbye isn't the easiest,e specially when you haven't seen them in at least a decade.

    Nice asos purchases btw (got me tempting now, but im on a ban atm). Also wishing you good luck with your savings goals! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks @Corrina, I went around the CBD again yesterday but no red pumps in sight, so maybe its really not for me! oh well its good I get to keep my $60 :P
    @lydia I find it pretty hard to find awesome bargain in indo because most of the nice ones are almost about the same price as in here, good on you to find good ones that you like! I'm really jealous of them though, they got F21, Topshop, Dorothy Perkins etc and we have none of them here :(

    ReplyDelete