Monday, March 11, 2013

m.i.a

.. because of summer of course. I was had too much fun and too much drama this summer, especially on December, my oh my.







See. Fun times. Bit devastated that winter is coming (read that in Ned Stark's voice, please) but I'm trying to make the best of the remaining nice weather.

Busy summer means I'm making a lot of progress in umm, life, in which I have:
- moved on to a new job
- finished DFP
- started CPA
- started my & Christine's project - AMPMstyle
Whoa. Now that I think of it I've had a spectacularly productive summer!
So the story about my 9-5 job... I got headhunted. the role is different, more client engagement, and in a different industry. I was getting so, so bored at my last job, so thought that this will be a great opportunity for me to polish off my soft skills. Don't get me wrong, I still find my last job interesting, it's just that I feel like I'm not learning in a fast pace anymore (=challenge) and I don't know if that's what I want to do in the long term. gettit? and money is nice so yeah.
I also finally finished my DFP and enrolled to CPA. I just realised that this means that I have been a student for about 16 years or so now. Whoa whoa.

and the most exciting update... AMPMStyle! Both of me and Christine have been thinking of having a fashion business for years and years but never really executed it. I didn't start because although I do love fashion, I don't have enough passion/energy to constantly look for new hot things, and Christine.. well I think she just haven't got a partner to do the business side of thing yet. There was just a day that we were having a post work drink and I had an eureka moment - let's do this now. I'm good with money and she have more passion for fashion than anyone I know so I think we'll be a great team.
That's the story. We started the website, took the pics etc etc.. some long hard process there.. who would have thought!! its all live now and we're open for business so I'm looking forward to see how this goes.

Speaking of which.. outfits of late!!!!


Wearing AMPMStyle pants (luffffffffffff it) , APC shirt, Michael Kors watch

Bardot asymmetric dress.. didn't come out as nice as it is in real life :( belt is Alannah hill

Dress from AMPMStyle petite range, not out yet, but it will :P

gonna try to keep up with blogging this time, promise x

No comments:

Post a Comment